jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

Your ass shaking.......and my tongue.....planted firmly and deeply inside that darkness...!!! You came to me......and came from me....!!! Holding your hand......in many different ways....!!!! Those curves I adore.....and love to explore....!!!! The rule.....and a beautiful rule it is.......!!!!! No panties.....!! The kind of smirk that......Mmmmmmm.......!!!! That spot....I hit it..lick it....suck it....and flick it..!!!! Your clit is mine....!!!! Eyes focused.....and lips locked....ready for my seed...and loving my cock....!!! Make those curves.....shake and move....soon my balls will be letting loose....!!!! Just a small hand.....but it caused an explosion...!!! And my tongue.......got lost in your treasures......!!!! Tasting...teasing...and pleasing....!!! Ronald Manuel Kiss: Love in the dark.....!!!! =) French kissing ......never a bad time....or a bad place...!!! Looking back.....and taking in....all of me....every inch touching and thrusting inside....!!! I was waiting that today, I was waiting you would try to kiss me, I would let you the good and the orgasm was swift Feel your body vibrate to the motions of my fingers...plunging deep inside your kitty...!!! would you like it? My tongue won't stop with just one home....!! I'm all in....both...!!! Yes Se que no es tu posición favorita pero: Ride with purpose......the purpose of draining my balls...!!! Esta bien, no hay problema My tongue= trembling.....shaking.....cumming...!!! You know......show the love...!!! True measure...... Looking into your eyes.....as I pound those sweet juicy thighs...!!! Feel how it fills you....stretches you....completes you..!! Yayy, you did it Yes, please Never blinked.....just pleased.....the eyes say so much...!!! What do your eyes say..?? It's dark....it's hot.....and it's mine....!!! Thrusting.....then holding it there...nice and deep...!!! How about if we go slowly on our meetings? Todo me encanta Y lo deseo Slow? Que tan lento? An appointment to masturbate, one for oral sex, and if all goes well, a third with intercourse... 28 minhace 24 minutos Oh! Could be Y te podras aguantar? Emily Delicious That is very slow me parece que si... and you? tested? Hmm, la verdad no se si pueda aguantarme, puedo tratar es algo sado... As my lips clamp down....your body melts before me...!!! Adult bounce house.....!!! Fun with cum....!!!! Pero sabes que hare todo lo possible para que te rindas? Bending back......as I drain my sacs......!!!! es valido... Y si lo logro? Feed her.....then I'll please her....!!!! Your nectar...my thickness.....!! if you succeed. you prize Squeezing.....your hips...lips.....and hands....!!!! I think I will succeed Cicer: That special taste of your own nectar....coating my fingers.....and you devour it all.....!!! Uff The heat of my tongue... The tingle inside...the build up... The orgasm flowing...the eruption of lust..!! Ronald Manuel Play: With ice cubes....candle wax.....handcuffs....the belt....my lips....hands.....paddle...etc.. Cicer: My tongue taking turns.....your kitty....your darkness....your body.....your cum....!!! we do blindfolded? Yes I would like blindfolded Amigos con derecho? �� Si asi lo quieres si, aunque despues de todas las proposiciones estaba casi implícito

 Your ass shaking.......and my tongue.....planted firmly and deeply inside that darkness...!!!  You came to me......and came from me....!!! Holding your hand......in many different ways....!!!!  Those curves I adore.....and love to explore....!!!!   The rule.....and a beautiful rule it is.......!!!!! No panties.....!! The kind of smirk that......Mmmmmmm.......!!!! That spot....I hit it..lick it....suck it....and flick it..!!!! Your clit is mine....!!!! Eyes focused.....and lips locked....ready for my seed...and loving my cock....!!! Make those curves.....shake and move....soon my balls will be letting loose....!!!! Just a small hand.....but it caused an explosion...!!!  And my tongue.......got lost in your treasures......!!!! Tasting...teasing...and pleasing....!!! Ronald Manuel Kiss: Love in the dark.....!!!! =) French kissing ......never a bad time....or a bad place...!!! Looking back.....and taking in....all of me....every inch touching and thrusting inside....!!!  I was waiting that today, I was waiting you would try to kiss me, I would let you  the good and the orgasm was swift  Feel your body vibrate to the motions of my fingers...plunging deep inside your kitty...!!! would you like it? My tongue won't stop with just one home....!! I'm all in....both...!!! Yes Se que no es tu posición favorita pero: Ride with purpose......the purpose of draining my balls...!!! Esta bien, no hay problema  My tongue= trembling.....shaking.....cumming...!!! You know......show the love...!!! True measure......  Looking into your eyes.....as I pound those sweet juicy thighs...!!!  Feel how it fills you....stretches you....completes you..!! Yayy, you did it  Yes, please  Never blinked.....just pleased.....the eyes say so much...!!! What do your eyes say..?? It's dark....it's hot.....and it's mine....!!! Thrusting.....then holding it there...nice and deep...!!! How about if we go slowly on our meetings? Todo me encanta Y lo deseo  Slow? Que tan lento?  An appointment to masturbate, one for oral sex, and if all goes well, a third with intercourse... 28 minhace 24 minutos Oh! Could be Y te podras aguantar? Emily Delicious That is very slow me parece que si... and you? tested? Hmm, la verdad no se si pueda aguantarme, puedo tratar  es algo sado...  As my lips clamp down....your body melts before me...!!!  Adult bounce house.....!!! Fun with cum....!!!!  Pero sabes que hare todo lo possible para que te rindas?  Bending back......as I drain my sacs......!!!!  es valido...  Y si lo logro? Feed her.....then I'll please her....!!!! Your nectar...my thickness.....!! if you succeed. you prize Squeezing.....your hips...lips.....and hands....!!!!  I think I will succeed  Cicer: That special taste of your own nectar....coating my fingers.....and you devour it all.....!!! Uff  The heat of my tongue... The tingle inside...the build up... The orgasm flowing...the eruption of lust..!! Ronald Manuel Play: With ice cubes....candle wax.....handcuffs....the belt....my lips....hands.....paddle...etc.. Cicer: My tongue taking turns.....your kitty....your darkness....your body.....your cum....!!!  we do blindfolded?  Yes  I would like blindfolded Amigos con derecho? �� Si asi lo quieres si, aunque despues de todas las proposiciones estaba casi implícito...


Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada